Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday Workload















Were we really on vacation less than two weeks ago? Usually summers are fairly quiet workwise, but not this year. Here's what I've been working on since I returned last week:

4 small illustrations for Weekly Reader... a full page map for a non-fiction picture book that will be a follow-up to this one... one map for a new client... and 7 other small maps for another new client... a small map for TimeOut Chicago... a sketch due next week for another regular client... whew! Can I take another vacation now? I'll post more about all of these once the issues come out, okays are gotten from editors, etc.

It's just the ebb and flow of freelance life...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You sound astoundingly busy.
I have too much to do too and I don't even have a job!
Hope you get a chance to enjoy your garden between maps!

Kelly Light said...

Hi Jennifer!-I have nominated you on my blog, for the brilliante webblog award. I enjot stopping in and checking out what you are working on and I hope this brings more people to do the same!-kelly

Jennifer Thermes said...

Elizabeth-- Yes, it's absolutely crazy! Good to be busy though. The garden is a jungle but at least it's growing!

Kelly-- Thank you so much, I am honored! Wow-- my first blog award! :-)